Hi, I'm Jules, and this is my minimalist website. I'm an EE student and robotics enthusiast, but a programmer at heart. I also have a sweet spot for propaganda, of which I'm running several archives.
Open source projects
I mainly write open source code under the nick @CapacitorSet. Some noteworthy projects:
- Glovebox, a C++ library that makes it easy to use fully homomorphic encryption in server applications. Very experimental, very cool.
- Box-js, a Node.js sandbox for studying JScript malware. Used successfully in real-world environments and malware research.
I helped develop an extensible Telegram bot in Node.js, and contributed some features to Honeytrap as part of the Google Summer of Code.
Sono anche il responsabile dell'infrastruttura server di gambe.ro, un fork italiano di lobste.rs.
- How we exploited a remote execution vulnerability in math.js, a short article about finding, exploiting and responsibly disclosing a vulnerability in math.js. Also my first experiment in minimalist, lightweight web design.
- Automating malware analysis with Node.js, Docker and RabbitMQ, a presentation about box-js I held at ESC17 in Padua.
- Google Summer of Code 2018: contributing to Honeytrap, a summary of my contribution to Honeytrap in the context of Google Summer of Code 2018.
- Fingerprinting TLS clients with JA3, a short guide to JA3 with a live demonstration
Course notes - appunti universitari
I uploaded some lecture notes by professors of Politecnico di Torino, originally shared with open licenses, to make them indexable and thus accessible to everyone.
Ho caricato online alcune dispense messe a disposizione dei docenti del Politecnico di Torino, condivise in origine con licenze open, per facilitarne l'indicizzazione e quindi renderle accessibili a tutti.
- Calcolo numerico, di Alberto Tibaldi
- Algorithms, by Alessandro Savino
- Computer architectures, by Alessandro Savino
- Algoritmi e architetture, appunti di Erica Raviola
- Campi elettromagnetici/linee a radiofrequenza, esercizi di Claudio Fiandrino
CC-BY-NC-SA 2.0; © 2010-2012 Claudio Fiandrino
- Introduzione all'informazione e al calcolo quantistico, di Anna Carbone e Bartolomeo Montrucchio
- Computer network technologies and services, exercises by Fulvio Risso and Guido Marchetto
I have a sweet spot for political propaganda, of which I loosely maintain a few archives:
- propaganda.jwlss.pw, collecting historical posters with translations and interpretation hints where possible
- @JulesPropagandaBlog, collecting stickers and other propaganda I find in real life
- @RadioMajakovskij, una raccolta di musica dell'estrema sinistra in forma di "newsletter" settimanale
E-mail (preferred): email@example.com
Inspired by Antirez's website and thebestmotherfucking.website. Licensed CC-BY 4.0.